Ah, the first day of October! Can I start off by saying where the hell did September go? Gah! Pretty soon it will be Christmas! But alas I am getting ahead of myself. First I get to enjoy everything that October has to offer. Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to this month:
- long hikes in colourful forests
- apple cider
- adventuring to my childhood pumpkin patch
- scary movies that I don't really watch (ears plugged and only one eye watching)
- breaking out my collection of oversize sweaters
- autumn-y smelling candles
- Big Fluffy (our duvet)
- turning on our little fireplace
I really really really love fall. Like, A LOT.
What are you looking forward to this month?