Thursday, 11 October 2012

My Tea Obsession & Sick Days



Can we just take a moment and talk about tea? Davids's Tea?  I never thought I'd see the day where I would rather buy new tea than new clothes. But, that day has come.  I like to keep my tea corner stocked with about 4 or 5 different teas at any given time and since I drink around 5 cups a day (oh man!) I find myself frequenting the tiffany blue store more often than I care to admit. Today I called in sick (flu, ick) so I thought I'd treat myself to some new tea. I'm sick ok!? I deserve new tea!! So I bought me some amaretto and more forever nuts. There's nothing better than new tea when you're sick.

Speaking of sick. Aren't sick days glorious? I got to sleep in until 10, take a bubble bath, listen to Glen Hansard and Bon Iver, dine on soup and tea, and leisurely read through my collection of cookbooks (we'll discuss this one at another time).  Don't you ever look forward to a good sick day? Where you can laze about and have absolutely nothing on your agenda for the day? There's something so simply wonderful about that feeling.

I guess the only downfall of sick days is being sick. But I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...