Friday, 9 November 2012

Craft Night Potentials

Guys. I know I have only had one craft night so far, but I am HOOKED. Why did I not think of this sooner? Why haven't you started a craft night?!  Anyway here are a few of the potential projects for Sunday night:



 

Hand painted mug. You all know that I am OBSESSED with tea lately and I always love to get a new mug once in a while. These should be relatively easy (I'm still not feeling 100% so the easier the better this week).


Tote bag. I love this tote bag and can almost definitely make it myself.



Button Earrings. I have a deep dark love for "gaudy" jewelry. You can really never have too much in my opinion. When I saw these I instantly thought of the giant bucket of random buttons at Len's Mills. A good handful could make quite a few earrings, for super cheap too!


Which one will make the cut this week?


P.S I found all of these on Pinterest. My best friend and worst enemy.

1 comment:

  1. Craft nights are awesome! Can't wait to see what you make :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...