Thursday, 15 November 2012

Craft Night

The Inspiration last week:


So on Saturday Manny and I went to Michaels to pick up some porcelain markers but lo and behold they discontinued them! So we got some Martha Stewart craft paints  instead that can be used on pretty much any surface:



And then headed on over to Talize and grabbed some dishware to paint on! I got a few tea cups and saucers and a really cute doily type plate.  Here's what I came up with:


Like how I said inspiration and then blatantly copied it? Ha! I do this a lot. I also did a little experimenting with some cups and a stencil Manny bought...




Manny made a pretty cool vase that she decorated with stencils but...I forgot to take photos of it. Whoops! It looked really good though, just take my word for it ;)


On a totally unrelated note, I'm seeing the last Twilight movie tonight! Please, reserve your judgments, however true they may be, because I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...