Friday, 2 November 2012

November & Pneumonia



Since I've been in a feverish drugged state for the past week (yay pneumonia!) I've just realized that October is over and it is indeed now November. Sadly, I missed out on my favourite part of October, Halloween, this year because I was sick.  (Although my brother did kindly mention that if I threw up on myself I would have a strikingly realistic costume of the girl from the Exorcist.) Anyway I've migrated back to my parents house this week. Let me just say I am the most pathetic sick person ever. Anyone in my family can attest to this sad fact. This is why I am at my parents house at the moment. With my husband. And my dog. My mom just knows how to take care of me really well ok? And I have pneumonia guys, it's serious. 

On the bright side, I can now walk to the bathroom without having to take a break halfway there and have now introduced real meals back into my strict nyquil, antibiotics and tylenol diet! Score. 

What I'm looking forward to this November:

  • Christmas starting everywhere! (yes, I am one of those people)

  • bare trees

  • perhaps a little snow? (but just a little)

  • getting ready for the holidays

  • mittens and hats

  • honey hot cocoa



  • looking for a new apartment


What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...