Sunday, 25 November 2012

This Week for Dinner


So Dave and I have been on a real cooking kick lately. Every week we plan out what we're going to cook for dinner every night, print off the recipes, make up a grocery list, write it on our weekly menu planner and go shopping. You'd be amazed how much money we've saved by only buying the ingredients we need rather than perusing the store picking out this and that (which we used to do).  Alright, so I totally sound like a middle aged mother of three here. Next thing you know I'll be clipping coupons and organizing them into neat binders (don't tempt me!).

Anyway, here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday



Toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon


Tuesday



Roasted Tomato Soup


Wednesday



Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin


Thursday



Puff Pastry Pizza


Friday



Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken


Usually for the weekends we go to my parents or go out on a date. Or eat leftovers. But leftovers here rock! (not to brag of course) I can't wait until we can move out of our little apartment into a house and actually cook for other people! I always used to hate the people on house hunting shows who would say "oh we do a lot of entertaining so this dining room/kitchen is too small" but now I get it! Is this what growing up feels like? Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...