1. I Am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley (I highly recommend him)
2.John Saturnall's Feast by Lawrence Norfolk
3. The 100 Mile Diet by Alisa Smith
4. The Vanishing Act by Mette Jakobson
5. Garde Manger by Chuck Hughes (!!!)
6. Sinfully Easy Delicious Desserts by Alice Medrich (the first recipe I opened to suggested drizzling olive oil over ice cream. Hmmm)
Holidays! I am officially off for just over two weeks. That's pretty much half a month. I plan on staying in my pajamas most days, baking lots, reading and play Ocarina of Time (if Dave will ever let me have a turn).
Ah, I love the holidays.