Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Comic Finds & New Friends

Tonight I was feeling a bit down so Dave and I hit up Chapters. This always makes me feel better. As I was perusing the journals a girl came up to me and commented on my backpack  and we struck up a conversation that went on for about 20 minutes. We talked about school, ryan gosling, jobs, weddings and twilight. It was so random but uplifting. We even exchanged numbers after to get together sometime. At first I thought she was trying to sell me something, then I thought she was hitting on me, but then I realized, hey, this is just one friendly lady! And I would love to hang out with someone like this! Weird huh? I would never have the courage to go up to a random person and strike up a conversation. I'm so glad people like her exist.

Anyway, after that I felt a whole lot better and found the most amazing comic book ever. EVER. It's a kids french comic about a girl named Anna and her friend Froga. Have a read! Totally hilarious.

gumball-long1024Night definitely brightened :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...