Tuesday, 18 June 2013

3 Simple Goals

022235So I am a big fan of the girls from A Beautiful Mess. They are one of my biggest creative inspirations for sure. They do a post once in a while about simple goals and since my work is winding down for the summer, I thought it might be a good idea to write a few simple goals for myself.

1) Do 3 Sun Salutations Everyday


My mum and I have been doing hot yoga lately, but I would really like to start doing some yoga at home (in a regular temperature as well). I'm one of those people who always failed at exercising at home by myself. I can never keep myself motivated. But sun salutations are pretty straight forward and I already know how to do them, so I don't have to follow a video. And 3 is definitely doable.

2) Practice Photography

I am in LOVE with my camera. My mother-in-law has always been one of those people at the family gatherings going around taking candid photos of everyone and it always used to make me feel anxious, like I always had to be photo-ready. But now that I have my own good camera, I TOTALLY get the candid photo thing. Life isn't always pretty clothes, great hair. great angles, poses and no zits. It's about capturing the everyday moments as they really are. I really want to start taking more photos of everyday life.

3) Write Everyday

Whether it be blogging, in my journal, planner or in one of my many notebooks. Writing down some of the the millions of thoughts and ideas in my head everyday is so therapeutic and keeps my brain from overloading with all the things I want to do.

What are some simple goals you want to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...