Friday, 28 June 2013

Summer To Do List

il_fullxfull.344116718


Summer is here! I had the (amazing) option to take the summer off this year and jumped at the opportunity. It's really the perfect time to do it: we're financially stable enough, don't have any kids yet, and Dave's done teaching for the summer as well. I can't remember the last time I had a summer off from working, grade 10 perhaps? (was that really almost 10 years ago?!)

Here are a few things I really want to do this summer:

1) Go camping


I looooove camping. I'm especially excited to expand my cooking repertoire from canned spaghetti'os and baked potatoes.

2) Do some apartment therapy


I've been itching to do some more labour intensive modifications to the apartment. Namely the kitchen table situation. More on this later.

3) See some old friends


I feel the older I get, the harder it seems to find time for old friends. You grow up seeing each other every day, then you move away to university and it's every month and then you get jobs and it suddenly becomes twice a year. Yikes! I'm hoping for more BBQ's, beach days and late night dinners together.

4) Craft/Cook to my heart's content


Ah! This is one I'm most excited about. I have many blank canvases, memory cards, and sketchbooks to fill and so many recipes to try.

Happy Summer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...