Friday, 19 July 2013

Passion Tea Lemonade

IMG_2089 A few summers back I was obsessed with Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade. It's so tasty and summery, but alas, was rather pricey (especially since half of it is really just ice!). Then one day I was glancing in my cupboard and noticed I had some Tazo Passion Tea just hanging around. So I popped a tea bag into a pitcher of lemonade to see what would happen. Well it tastes exactly like the one at Starbucks (fancy that!). And costs me about $1 to make an entire pitcher. Score!

(Starbucks) Passion Tea Lemonade


Ingredients



  • frozen can of lemonade

  • a bag of Passion Tea (or any other fruity herbal tea you have)


Make It



  1. Pour the frozen can into a pitcher, fill to the top with water and add tea bag. Stir well and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to add sliced pink grapefruit to mine as well.


IMG_2090IMG_2086

FYI Here in Canada you can buy Tazo brand tea at Shoppers Drugmart and Walmart

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...