Naan Pizza with Mushrooms
- naan bread
- old cheddar (or any cheese really)
- mushrooms sliced
- thyme or rosemary, leaves picked
- chopped parsley
- canned whole tomatoes (Italian if you can)
- butter & olive oil
- salt & pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 350. Saute your mushrooms up in some butter and olive oil until they're nice and browned, set aside.
2) Scoop out one or two tomatoes from the can and kind of mash it with a spoon on top of the naan, spreading it about. Use as much tomatoes as you want for your sauce. Sprinkle the thyme/rosemary on top. Then add your cheese and mushrooms followed by a generous amount on pepper and a bit of salt.
3) Bake until bottom is mostly firm and cheese is melted (about 15 minutes). Let the thing cool for a bit and add some chopped parsley.
So good! Really, this is a fool-proof recipe that you can jazz up as much or as little as you want. Naans also freeze really well, so it might be a good idea to keep a few in the freezer for nights where you need to clear out the fridge or don't feel like cooking.