Classic Blueberry Muffins adapted from here
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tsp sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk butter, eggs and milk in a bowl. Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in another bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients; fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups; sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp sugar.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.