Sunday, 1 December 2013

The Much Anticipated Reveal

IMG_5591So Dave and I had the big ultrasound the other day to find out whether baby is a boy or girl and wouldn't you know it, the baby kept its legs squeezed shut for the entire hour! The technician made me roll over twice, get up walk around and even stuck the wand right into my belly and jiggled it vigorously trying to get the baby to move its legs but alas, it was having none of it (my Dad thinks it must be a girl lol). It just sat there chewing on its hands and occasionally waving. Ah well. They did say that they didn't see anything to indicate it was a boy, so if they had to guess, they would say it's a girl, but that's just a guess. Man! What a bummer right? I guess we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way and wait and see.

Or I may resort to old wives methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...