Thursday, 24 July 2014

New Camera!


Last month I found a classic 1970's rainbow stripe Polaroid camera for $8 at a thrift store. Score right?! Well it turns out film for those suckers ain't cheap, as in $60+ for 16 photos not cheap. Yikes! Dave got me some film for it for my birthday this year and I have been cautiously savouring each photo I take. And there's not deleting/editing those photos if you don't like them!

Anyway I caught the instant photo bug and decided to buy a more modern version with (hopefully) cheaper film. Enter Instax Mini 8! I love this thing. The photos are smaller than a traditional polaroid and the quality is a tad bit better, but let's be honest, you're not buying an instant camera for the high-quality photos right?


Most of the photos I put in my journal, but I love popping them on the fridge too. There's something special about having only one copy of a photo that's not edited or anything. Plus I love looking at old polaroids of my parents when they were younger so I think it would be cool for Iris to have that too :)



2 comments:

  1. The photographers for my wedding caught our first look with an Instax mini. We SO love those little photos! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...