Thursday, 30 October 2014

Cake #4 (Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake)


Well here is cake number 4! I almost didn't want to post this one because it's not the prettiest cake in the world, and I may have slightly over-baked it, but I figured this whole project wasn't about making 20 perfect cakes (although that would be pretty great, right?).  This one I adapted from the old-school "Best of Pilsbury Bake-Off" book. It was supposed to just make a boring sheet cake, but I made it into 2 layers and added some chocolate cream-cheese frosting. And then added some Halloween candy (that I should be saving for the children on Friday) on top. I may have been starving when I made this, hence all the chocolate. 


Although it tasted pretty good, it was a bit too rich. I probably won't make this one again if I had to be honest. Oh well, on to the next cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...