Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Easy Baby Water Play (without the mess!)


Recently a friend and I traded a family photo shoot (me) for a jolly-jumper thingy (her). A pretty sweet deal if you ask me! We've only had it a few days but Iris loves this thing. She bounces around like a maniac and sometimes loses her footing and proceeds to spin around in circles with a dazed look on her face, it's hilarious!

The other day we were stuck inside with no car and rainy weather outside. Boooo. I don't know about you, but that combo can make for a very long day at home with a baby, and it makes mama a bit loco. So for awhile in the afternoon I plunked her in the trusty jumper and placed a tupperwear of water under her feet to splash around in. Not only did she splash around for a good 15-20 minutes, it was super easy to clean up. I just moved the bin and let her jump around on the towel to dry her feet off. I didn't even have to dry her feet. I'm kinda lazy sometimes.



Simple right? I love to have a few activities like this in my back pocket for days when we're stuck inside and I need a break. Don't get me wrong, I'm not above plunking her in her playpen for a half hour (happy or crying!) so I can have some time to myself, but it's nice to have something fun for her to do too while I'm getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...