Monday, 5 January 2015

365 Photos Project

A new year, another project! I've been seeing this one floating around the internet for a while now and thought it would be a great opportunity to work on my photography skills. Basically you commit to taking a photo a day for a whole year. Some people choose to focus on something specific like self-portraits, or their kids, but I think I'm gonna keep it pretty open for myself.

I've always wanted to be one of those people who had their cameras on them at all times because I feel like I miss out on so many great photos when I'm out and about. Lucky me, I happened to receive an epic leather camera bag/satchel/diaper bag (yes they actually make bags in those combos!) for Christmas. Now I'll have no excuse not to have my camera on me.

I'm pretty excited about this project. I've already started and I think this will be pretty easy to maintain throughout the year. I'll be sharing the first week's photos soon :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...