Saturday, 17 January 2015

Thrifted Things


Lately thrifting has been my go-to solo time activity. I am very adamant about getting my solo time in at least every few days, sometimes every day. I must have it! Don't get me wrong, getting to stay home "keeping house" and hanging with Iris all day is a pretty sweet deal, but man can it drive me stir crazy, especially in the winter with no car. An hour or half hour out of the house by myself is all I need to recharge. And a happy mama is... well a happy mama, so I try to make it a priority.

Here are a few things I've found in the past few weeks:
1. Babycakes Cookbook $4
2. Soft grey sweater $6
3. Vintage cake stand $3
4. Various balls of yarn for weaving $2.50

I'm starting to try that whole "one thing in, one thing out rule" when it comes to buying stuff.  I want to make sure I don't turn into a budding hoarder, which is probably Dave's worst nightmare, being a strict minimalist. So in these came and out went a few old tops I haven't worn in a long time, and my old glitter cake stand.

Happy thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...