Sunday, 1 March 2015

DIY (Dollar Store Upgrade) Photo Album


The other night Dave and I were packing up the living room and came across this little photo album I made in the summer of our first camping trip with Iris (when she was only 9 weeks old!). I love this one!

All I did was take one of those flimsy photo albums you can find anywhere (I found mine at a thrift store for 30 cents) and removed the cardboard cover and back page. From there it's totally customizable. I just used some colourful cardstock and Project Life Cards (on clearance at Micheals!) for the cover and back, and then every few pages added some funky paper or words to spice it up a bit. That's it! Wanna take a peek?


This was an easy nap time project, under an hour for sure. I'm hoping to do a series of these for my 365 photos down the line :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...