Thursday, 16 July 2015

"Light Painting" with Sparklers!


 Whoa! Look at this!



Is this cool or what?! I recently read a tutorial on how to do "light painting" using sparklers with your camera. So tonight after the baby went to bed, Dave and I snuck out back to try it out. It was actually really easy to do once you fiddle around with the settings on your DSLR. I can see this being a really cool activity to do when we go camping and cottaging with the fam on the beach at dusk.


I really love how you can see exactly where the sparkler went the entire time, so neat! I think next time I want to try writing something like this

If you have a DSLR camera, a tripod and some sparklers (Dollarama) you should try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...