Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Currently


Making: a crochet rag rug out of t-shirts. I learned how to make it at the Mendfulness Retreat and now I'm hooked (pun totally intended)

Reading:  How to Party with an Infant by Kaui Hart Hemming

Eating:  so many crockpot meals. My mum made us about 15 frozen meals right before Harvey arrived that we just have to dump in the crockpot with some water. It's been a lifesaver especially on those days where we haven't managed to get groceries and you know, still need to feed Iris dinner. Thanks Mum! 

Going:  to the library at least once a week with the whole fam. I still get excited every time we leave, "I can just take these books home for free?!"

Listening: to Stuart Maclean stories while we hang out in the kitchen

Hoping:  it starts to cool off soon outside. I don't want to rush the passing of time but GEEZ! I am so done with this hot weather and humidity!

Planning to start up my monthly craft night with friends again! I organize it and had put it on hold for the summer for obvious reasons but am itching to get back to it! 

Trying:  to be more patient with Iris. Since Harvey's been born she's been more prone to temper tantrums and going as Dave and I fondly refer to it, "full on crazy", especially in the evenings. It's hard to stay cool and not snap! 

Enjoying:  getting out of the house by myself and biking to a yoga class a few times a week

Excited: for the living room to be DONE. We're almost there! 

Grateful:  for Dave holding down the fort (happily!) so I can leave for said yoga classes

Feeling: tired. But happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...