Friday, 9 November 2012

A Solo Night In

(Michael Caine and Natalie Wood. Oh man)


Two posts in one day? I must have a lot of time on my hands. Dave went to a birthday party tonight so I have the whole place to myself! A good solo night is a rare treat and should really be appreciated. Now don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with Dave. A lot. I mean, I did marry the guy. But I think it's good for us to have our own nights to ourselves. When you live with someone I feel like you can easily become one person together.  Does that make sense? I think it's important to have our separate interests/friends/nights out once in a while. It keeps things interesting ;) Tonight my solo evening will consist of:

  • downloading getting some new music

  • a bottle of pink wine

  • watching too many youtube make-up videos

  • "winter forest" candle (I'm appealing to all of the senses tonight baby)

  • a bubble bath

  • dancing around the apartment in my underwear

  • listening to music Dave just can't appreciate


For example Lana Del Rey:

[youtube=http://youtu.be/JRWox-i6aAk]

Am I the only one who really enjoys her music? True, she is awkwardly awful live (I couldn't bear to watch her on Saturday Night Live, SO BAD) but a lot of her songs give me a total eargasm.

Anyway, do you ever enjoy a good solo night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...