Friday, 28 December 2012

DIY Royal Tenembaums Portrait Gallery Pt.1

On Christmas I watched The Royal Tenembaums (one of my favourite movies) and was really inspired by the artwork that they have up in the house. Kind of like children's portraits of the all the family members. I especially love how they're in fancy frames too. The combo is so cool!







So I've decided to make my own family portrait gallery! I'm currently working on drawing my whole family and have been slowly collecting cool frames from thrift stores to paint. I'm planning on using watercolors to paint them as well. I'm definelty no artist, but I love the idea of having a family portrait "gallery" in our home that I drew and painted! Wanna take a peak at one of the rough drawings I've done so far?

IMG_1282

I'll update you once I've painted a few!

2 comments:

  1. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to seek out out about this topic. You realize a lot its virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...