Friday, 29 March 2013

The Best Breakfast I've Ever Eaten

IMG_1788So there's this running joke in my family that I always say "This is the best so-and-so I've ever eaten!" And that I say it so often that they are starting to doubt when something is actually as good as I say it is, since everything I seem to make /eat is the best ever.

Well I really do hate to say it, but this actually is the best breakfast I've ever eaten. So good in fact I've eaten it everyday for breakfast and twice for lunch/a snack last week. It's really simple to make too: Toast your bread, spread a little bit of mayo on it, top with half a chopped avocado, a soft boiled egg, and salt & pepper. Done! 

IMG_1787

 

Try it out, see if I'm right ;)

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I will be having it for breakfast or lunch during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Nat......had it for lunch yesterday and it was dellish!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...