Sunday, 2 June 2013

Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar

I've been hearing for awhile now how good raw organic apple cider vinegar is for you. Now I cook with it once in a while but apparently can/should drink it. Hmm. Have you ever smelled the stuff? Well it's vinegar so you can imagine. So I looked into it and it has a bunch of benefits. So I decided to try this recipe out to see if I could actually drink it.

Sweetened Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Elixir from here

  • 1 1/2 cup of cold filtered water

  • 2 tbs of apple or grape juice

  • 2 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar

  • 1/2 tsp of cinnamon

  • 1/2 tsp of stevia


Mix and drink!

So I just made and drank this. Hmm. Well the comments from the site people were saying how delicious and refreshing it was. Liars! Maybe for drinking vinegar, but I would definitely not call this "delicious". Ok I lied, I haven't finished it, I'm still trying to get myself to finish it. There must be better ways to get apple cinder vinegar in me.

Any ideas?

photo taken from here

1 comment:

  1. I have no tips...I tried drinking apple cider vinegar once a couple years ago and never went back. Your picture sure is nice, so maybe I'll try this recipe just for kicks! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...