Sunday, 21 July 2013

Jamie Oliver's Food Tube



I think by now we all know how much I love Jamie Oliver. Did I mention he talked to me once while I was at his restaurant in London?! Since, it has only increased my obsession. My friend Jen (who is living in London) recently directed me to my new online time waster: Jamie Oliver's Food Tube. If you love watching the Food Network but don't have cable (like myself) then this is a great alternative. There are loads of quick how-to videos, master classes by different chefs and bakery owners, it's heaven really.

Here's one of my favourties:[youtube=http://youtu.be/3I9ppoJhCkQ]

Thanks Jen!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I do not have cable either and miss food networks - I will watch this guy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...