Sunday, 8 September 2013

The Ultimate DIY

IMG_004142Well guys,  you may have noticed it's been a bit quiet over here. But it turns out I've been working on my biggest and craziest project to date: I'm cooking me a baby! It's been pretty surreal so far. I had been taking some (read: A LOT of) tests at home but they were all coming back negative. So I went to the doctor just to double check but she shook her head chuckling and told me I wasn't pregnant too, that I should just stay away from tests for a while and take a chill pill. But then she called me a half hour later to say that she was wrong, that I was pregnant! What a weird way to find out right, over the phone?

Anyway I'll have the completed project ready for you guys sometime in March (eek!) but in the meantime please bare with me as I go crazy with baby crafts and weird food obsessions I'm having.

:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...