Saturday, 8 February 2014

Farmers Market Mornings

IMG_5883 copyIMG_5885 copyDon't you just love the farmers market? It's not really the same in the winter as it is in the summer, but the market in the colder months has its own special charm. Everything smells like wood, meat, and fireplaces. Heaven! Lately I've been getting into the routine of going on Saturday mornings with my parents and it's something I look forward to every week. This week Dave joined me and we brought my thrifted market basket ($4!) and filled it with eggs, meat pies, apples, and flowers all while holding hands and drinking tea. It was a perfect morning.

IMG_5884 copyIMG_5889 copy

Do you go to the market during the winter?

2 comments:

  1. This painted such a lovely picture in my head. We have "farmer's markets" around here, but I don't believe they are quite as nice as the ones that you frequent. Ours seem a bit more...corporate if that makes any sense. ::sigh:: Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the farmers market. S.Korea is a bit different but still the same concept. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...