Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Baby Bucket List

Guys, I am finally on mat leave, yay! Holy cow, where did the time go?! So that means I have about 3 weeks (if baby comes on schedule) of glorious time to myself. My ankles have started swelling and I get mad contractions if I'm on my feet for too long so I know I'm going to have to take it easy until the baby gets here. That being said though, I really really don't want to spend my days just watching Netflix and sleeping (which sounds kinda nice for one day but not everyday). So I made a kind of bucket list of things I want to do in the next few weeks to keep me occupied (and sane).


I tried not to make it too ambitious, but I figure if I plan on doing at least one of these a day, it should keep me happy and busy.

P.S OMG I'M HAVING A BABY SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...