Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Around the Block


Things around here lately have been great. Iris is actually a lot of fun now! Don't get me wrong, newborns are super cute and squishy but fun? Naaaah, they don't really do much except eat, sleep, and cry. Now Iris actually makes eye contact and laughs, and she loves watching the world go by from her stroller. So every night around 8:30 (after it's cooled off and the sun is going down) the 4 of us go explore the neighbourhood. Sometimes we can go for a good 45 minutes, and other days if she's fussy we may only get to the corner and back. But it's nice for all of us to get out together no matter how long it's for.  Last night I brought my camera along and took some photos...







I like my neighbourhood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...