Thursday, 13 November 2014

Cake #6 (Banana Chai)


Nothing fancy this time, I really was just looking for something that would go well with tea for dessert at the in-laws last week. Plus I had 3 rather black bananas I had to use up. This cake was great! If you're a fan of banana bread, then you'll probably love this slightly spicier version. 


I roughly followed this recipe and added some cream cheese frosting with a little bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top. Perfect with a cup of tea, or for breakfast. Cake for breakfast is a real thing that I have been practising most of my life. You should start too. 

My parents recently bought me bundt cake pan after hearing me complain that all my cakes are round, so be prepared for many non-flat/circular cakes, yay! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...