Thursday, 26 February 2015

House Dreams

So kinda big news, I bought a house this week! We had only been looking for a few days but the perfect house came up so we took a deep breath and went for it! Our real estate agent said we were very brave to put an offer in on only the third house that we had walked through, but when you know you know! I felt the same way about Dave when I was 18 and the same way about the soon-to-be Iris when I was 24. When something's right you just know.

We get into the house on March 30th (if everything goes according to plan) which is crazy! Not surprisingly I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest making plans. Here are a few things I've been drawn towards. We're both super pumped to make this place our own and do a few a minor renovations.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...