Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Easy Coconut Peanut Chocolate Cups


Just a quick post today. I was perusing Instagram this morning I came across this post. A healthy raw chocolate recipe that you could make right this second it's so easy? Interesting... So I whipped up some of these super easy chocolate cups. All you need is equal parts coconut oil and cocoa powder, and some maple syrup/honey to taste. Melt it all together and pour into some cupcake liners and freeze for 30 minutes and there you have it. Oh man, these are addictive. I added some chopped salted peanuts that I had in the pantry but you could add whatever you wanted. Imagine these with a scoop of peanut butter in the center?!

Anyway if you're craving chocolate bit don't feel right about inhaling a Oh Henry bar, this is a good alternative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...