Friday, 8 May 2015

Iris is One!


Last week Iris turned one! ONE. It's kind of crazy how fast that year went. It's bittersweet to think that I no longer have a baby and now have a toddler. It's funny how the first few months of her life I would day dream of the days where we could go play at the park and she would call me mama and now that we're here I day dream of the sleepy newborn cuddles lol. Oh, such is life! 

Anyway let's not get too sappy because in all honesty I am loving this age of Iris. She's so fun! I cannot wait to see what the next year holds for her :) For her birthday we kept it simple and had a birthday dinner with my family one night and Dave's immediate family the following night. Lucky girl got 2 cakes! When we sang Happy Birthday to her she was so happy, flapping her arms around like crazy! Here are a few pictures if you'd like to take a peek...

 
Oh how I love you my brave and feisty girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...